- Supports both positive and negative compounding. Useful for both profit and loss scenarios
- Calculates compound interest for lump sum deposit, regular deposit and both
- Make additions/deductions - Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Quarterly, Thrice-Yearly, Half-Yearly or Yearly
- Positive(+) or negative(-) Interest Rate helps in calculating profit and loss scenarios
- Compounding options - Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Quarterly, Thrice-Yearly, Half-Yearly, Yearly or No-Compounding
- Displays the maturity amount, total amount deposited and total interest earned
- Yearly and Monthly reports in a tabular form showing how your investments are growing
- E-mail both yearly and monthly reports in HTML format
- Visually intuitive graphs showing Returns Percentage and Growth Trend
- Contains in-built information on how this App works
- This App is generic and hence can be used by all the country people
- Runs on all versions of Android
Please click on the below badge to download the latest App from Google Play on your mobile phones.
Kindly consider this calculator as a guidance only. Investors are required to make their own assessment before investing.